Full Marathon Route Map and Runners' Perks
Marathon of the Treasure Coast
Marathon will start at 6:00am, Half Marathon will start at 6:15am, March 3, 2024 – Memorial Park in Stuart, Florida.
The TC Marathon course features 26.2 miles of Treasure Coast beauty, loaded with the charm of southern Florida: water views, community involvement, a competitive and "live" marathon race. You are going to love running the Treasure Coast!
Race Cut-Off Policy:
Our beautiful and scenic route and our awesome volunteer route support are available for a 7 hour pace (6AM to 1PM).
Aid stations will be taken down and volunteers will be released from their posts according to a seven-hour marathon finish pace (1PM).
There are no strollers or pets allowed on the full marathon race course.
Below is the 2024 Full Marathon route map:
Full Marathon MapMyRun route4187320342-1.kml
All finishers will receive:
- A great Treasure Coast medal: VIEW HERE
- Race shirt
- Age group category awards for the top three participants in Male and Female categories
- Race Village entertainment
- Swag Bag
Age group awards: Awards will be given based on chip time for each age group category for males and females in the full marathon and half marathon races.
Awards will be given in age group categories in five-year increments: 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34, etc., all the way to 80 plus. Additional category awards for the four-person full marathon relay (male/female/co-ed).
Timing and scoring: Mike Melton Timing is handling race timing and scoring for the Marathon of the Treasure Coast.
- You will be given a race bib with an embedded disposable timing chip located on the back of the bib. Please make sure that you wear your race bib on the front of your person – not on your back or side, as it may not be read properly at timing mats.
- Additionally, your bib allows everyone on the course to know that you are part of the race.
- Interim results will be posted as runners begin to progress through the race. These interim results will be updated throughout the morning.
If you notice any error with your results, please report to the timing area at the finish line, and it will be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Results will often change as updates are made and results will not be considered final until all runners have finished and results have been reviewed for accuracy.