Perks, Age Group Awards,Timing, Scoring
All finishers will receive:
- A great Treasure Coast medal: VIEW HERE
- Technical race shirt
- Personalized bib, if you register before Jan. 1
- Age group category awards for the top three participants in Male and Female categories
- Admission to Saturday Night Rock and Run Pasta Party, with food, beverages, beer and live music
- Race village entertainment
- Swag bag
Age group awards: Awards will be given based on chip time for each age group category for males and females in each of the three races (full marathon, half marathon and 5K). Awards will be given in age group categories in five-year increments: 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34, etc., all the way to 70-74 and then 75 and older. Additional category awards will exist for the four-person full marathon relay and charity teams contest.
Timing and scoring: Mike Melton Timing is handling race timing and scoring for the Marathon of the Treasure Coast.
- You will be given a race bib with an embedded disposable timing chip located on the back of the bib. Please make sure that you wear your race bib on the front of your person – not on your back or side, as it may not be read properly at timing mats.
- Additionally, your bib allows everyone on the course to know that you are part of the race.
- There will also be space on the back of your bib to provide emergency contact information. Please take the time to complete this form.
- Interim results will be posted as runners begin to progress through the race. These interim results will be updated throughout the morning.
If you notice any error with your results, please report to the timing area at the finish line, and it will be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Results will often change as updates are made and results will not be considered final until all runners have finished and results have been reviewed for accuracy.